We offer a returns service within, subject to the terms of this policy being met.
- You must notify us of any returns via email at email@example.com before sending back any items and include your order number within the parcel.
- Returns must be notified with 14 days of receiving your items.
- Items must be unused, unopened, in all the original packaging with all seals intact to receive a full refund. You cannot cancel your order or demand a refund once you have opened the product containers or packaging, or if you have used the product.
- Your order will not be refunded until the items have been received and inspected by us. We will process the refund back to the original PayPal account used to purchase the item.
- Please note we do not take any responsibility for items lost or damaged when being returned to us, to avoid problems ensure you pack the items securely, keep a proof of postage receipt from the post office or send the items back to us via a tracked/recorded service which insures the value of your goods.
Damaged or faulty items
- We aim to keep our customers satisfied and apologies if you have received an item that is damaged or faulty.
- For faulty items please contact our Customer Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 086 7031 to report the fault, and one of our customer service representatives will get back to you within 24 hours.